Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2016

to my friend/high school classmate/kapatid/mommy. . .


It’s not that I forgot your birthday, but it's just that i wanted to make an extra effort to show you somehow that you're special and remembered by me ^.^

To my 'silent type', glorious, patient, intelligent, kind and thoughtful kapatid/mommy Jessa Kris; belated happy happy birthday. Our pagiging mag ‘kapatid’ came first during our high school years and I thank you for the friendship that we had (even though I’m not at same level ng katalinohan niyo ;), for some few moments we shared together with kapatid Jessie Pajaron and Roceal.

And in our college years in MSU, surprisingly, you became my ‘mommy’ in faith. Even though I admittedly, sometimes ;) i ditched you (what a termJ) in our bible studies but you were still so patient with me.
I thank you for every encouraging word you’ve said. I thank God for giving me a chance to meet you and ate cheng, who has been my ‘mother’s’ in faith. Even though I’m still not really firm and am still searching for answers but somehow I strive to still continue this ‘good work that has begun’ in me because of someone like you two who prays for me. May others be blessed by your life and may you continue to keep the flame burning in your heart that may it spread to whoever comes near you. And that as you have received, accepted, and followed Him, your whole household will be saved.
May God keep you, and blessed you with good health together with your whole family.

Love lots,

Kathleen Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment